Sign in to follow this  
Mercer57

New vinyl for my IROC

I don't ever put anything remotely political or religious on my vehicle. I have seen a number of broken windows and damaged paint jobs locally. If you really want a damaged vehicle around here all you need to do is put something pro evolution. You would think Bible thumpers would be a little less cutthroat. No offense to anyone because I respect all religions and political views.

• Like 1

I don't ever put anything remotely political or religious on my vehicle. I have seen a number of broken windows and damaged paint jobs locally. If you really want a damaged vehicle around here all you need to do is put something pro evolution. You would think Bible thumpers would be a little less cutthroat. No offense to anyone because I respect all religions and political views.

I could never understand people using that saying   No offense after someone calls someone out. Bible Thumpers No offense because I respect all religions. Which if you look at it no you technically don't. By calling someone a bible thumper you basically made fun of them because they believe in the bible. How would someone not take that offensively? 

politics and religion have the highest rate of getting threads locked - when I first started on the forum the 2 subjects were totally forbidden - things have loosened up a lot as long as it remains civil.    just because you don't agree with  someone doesn't mean you have to respond aggressively  (yes i have been guilty in the past and always try to remind myself or appreciate it when others point out when I fall off the wagon)

this has been a public service announcement for myself and others

• Like 1

I respect religious freedom. Some people take it too far. Bible thumpers are the ones giving others of the same faith a bad name.

Maybe I chose the wrong term and should have said Christian extremists.

I don't ever put anything remotely political or religious on my vehicle. I have seen a number of broken windows and damaged paint jobs locally.

Same here. When I donate money to political campaigns and they send me a sticker I never apply to my vehicle. Too many people get so wrapped up and angered because you don't agree with them that they will mess up your stuff. Not even worth it.

• Like 2

I love the hair on "the Donald" decal!

Politics and Religion = the 2 worst conversations you can ever get yourself into....in my opinion.

you have to admit that someone that says the first amendment to the bill of rights is wrong has some balls

I'm watching for another 10 months before I start to make any decisions - too much info to come out before then to help make an informed decision

• Like 1

I'm with Scott. Too early. Lots of political drama will unfold over the next few months. I don't like a lot of Trumps policy ideas but at least he has some moxie which we have been missing for WAY to long. I think he would probably be great for the economy if for no other reason than he will also benefit from getting it going better. LOL. Sometimes you just gotta go against the grain a little and stand for something Trump just seems like he might be a little too juvenile to be president. I am leaning toward Cruz. He does what he says he will regardless of the fallout. That's what we elected them to do in the first place and so many of them just cave in and go with the flow. 

We got a businessman for governor in Michigan. The middle class has paid for everything while taking hits on income while we eliminated the corp business tax and it seems all benefit has been to the upper end. I used to believe we needed a business man in power till he proved me wrong. I watched 300 former co workers take a 50 percent pay cut so a corporation from out of state could pocket that money instead. I would rather see the money being spent in state and families doing better

• Like 1