Sign in to follow this  
stampy69

No option to align contour cut in flexisign

Hi Guys, i've been scanning this forum for the last few days trying to find a solution to my contour cut issues in flexisign 10

Basically when i use the rip button to send my image to the printer it all works fine.....i get a great pic with registartion marks for contour line however when i go to the next step and hit send to cut around the image it simple starts cutting straight away and gives me no option to manually align my blade/pen with the 4 marks on the image.

I've seen a few youtube videos now and understand the process but not sure why i'm not getting the dialog box appear for alignment.

My plotter is a P-cut CT1200.

I've also read quite a few other are having this problem.

Quick update, i've managed to get it to cut using ACS S60-USB as the cutter and setting the offset x and y to 0 in the cutter options.

Might be useful to anyone else with this cutter trying to contour cut.

Gave me the align box as soon as i hit send and had to calibrate to 4 points manually  :lol:

• Like 1

Hi,

Sorry to reply on an old post. But I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to contour cut using my SAGA 720II, using flexi 10.

Also I couldn't connect using Saga 720II option in production manager so I'm using the Saga 720I one. Is this causing the problem?

Also it would be helpful if you could tell me other cutter setup I'd be able to use.

Thanks.