Sign in to follow this  
FlexUK

Couple of easy questions I guess

Hay all I got my self a creation Pcut cto630 and just have a couple of questions or you that I hope you guys can answer

1 ) most of the time the carriage will go to the right after a cut and hit the reset switch why is this and anyway to stop it ?.

2 ) Is there a way to make the pinch rollers slide more easy as there really hard to move.

Now couple of random question if you don't mind

1) I bought some new 45D blades but there to big there Roland type am I right to think I need 1.5mm ?

2) The Cto is a 24 inch cutter would it help if I was to add a extra couple of pinch rollers to the unit ?

Thanks all

1. It is supposed to travel across and back to hit the stop/home switch. Why is this a problem?

2. WD40?

Part II

1. Buy the right blades that are recommended by the manufacturer.

A quick call to Ross at cleancutblade.com will be worthwhile.

2. Three pinch rollers are sufficient. I have three on my 34" unit.

Never an issue.

If your vinyl is crumpling as it feeds, make sure the tension rollers are not positioned at the junction BETWEEN the lower grit rollers.

The pinch rollers have to actually touch the grit rollers, and not be over a 'dead area'   (as circled in the photo below)

space1.jpg

Thanks buddy nice one I was going to use wd40 but did no think it do much good on plastic. Ill place a order for a pinch roller then get 3 on the go

I own the CTN630 cutter- there is a screw on the back rail that you can remove, then slide the pinch roller over then out. Clean the inner rails well, and re-lube- I think I used a tiny dab of vaseline.

I dont think you need more than two rollers for a 24 inch machine--Roland blades- yes:

I have used Roland blades in the past- like this one but I dont know what your holder is like:

http://cleancutblade.mybigcommerce.com/p-cut-60/

I use 100% silicon grease, mine is made for divers but other brands may work. I now buy my blades from seikitech as the price to quality ratio works best for me.

Thanks guys I got brand new pack of blades guess ill just keep them for some other time. And ill see what I can find today in town in the way off lubricant then. The unit is just about brand new the only bad thing on it was the laser witch was dead. But $2 laser and 30 min later I got the new laser fitted