Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Pricing for sub tile

My dad therapist is thinking of having me sublimate 6 tiles for her kitchen they are the premium 4.2X4.2" ceramic tiles and full color my question to all that have done this how much do you charge? 

you sure that seems low when you figure 1.50 to 1.75 for a tile then ink and all.

That's all I can get for the little size here in Maine

Prices are going to very from place to place state to state. You have to feel what people are willing to pay in your neck of the woods. I may be able to get $10.00 a tile here in Tennessee, but Joe Blow may only be able to get $2.50 in Texas. And it also depends on how bad someone is wanting said thing you have to sell. But all in all you have to count what you have into it. Does no good to sell it for less then it took you to make it. We all are here to make money unless you are rich and just like doing it for the hell of it. And if that is you pm me cause I have some ocean front land here in Tn. I want to sell you. lol

• Like 1

$5 per tile

LOL Makes me think of those guys on ebay decal $.99 free shipping WTF

• Like 1

LOL Makes me think of those guys on ebay decal $.99 free shipping WTF

When you are in the middle of the sticks, you compromise on some prices, others you can stick to.

• Like 1

I can't give them away so $5 seems like a great price. Every area is different.

It is all demographic related less high income areas won't spend as much and or don't think they need to be to classy with such things as specially decorated items. We do have folks like that here also though.

I can't give them away so $5 seems like a great price. Every area is different.

true but with the cost of materials a and add a couple of misprints in at $5 I wouldn't offer them.  I know every area is different - selling the printer and watching others - one just sold in NC for $8,000.  checking printers within 300 miles and there is almost none out there in this are on cl, e(*&, etc and was thinking that tax time they always go up about $1K as money gets looser but with short supply maybe I am leaving a lot on the table.   lots of them out there with a lot of issues that are played down but not much ready to rock and roll.  do geography plays a big roll in the price you can get for anything

using Bandit Darvils logic on smarts (works for price too)  "how smart you are depends on where in the country you are standing right now" (not a direct quote but close - same goes for price - price depends on where you are at  - at a given time

ok actual quote but you get the idea

" When you tell somebody somethin', it depends on what part of the country you're standin' in... as to just how dumb you are. "

• Like 1

on big ticket items like the roland printer - the prices go up during tax season  - people are looser with their money and supply dwindles.  if the supply of printers is a indication at this point of the year come tax season the prices should hit new records (none around this part of the country even ones that need work are not listed anywhere).  had a dealer call on mine already so he could double his money and flip it thinking I was pressed to sell - didn't work out well for him as I did my homework and am still using it to make money with

• Like 1

on big ticket items like the roland printer - the prices go up during tax season  - people are looser with their money and supply dwindles.  if the supply of printers is a indication at this point of the year come tax season the prices should hit new records (none around this part of the country even ones that need work are not listed anywhere).  had a dealer call on mine already so he could double his money and flip it thinking I was pressed to sell - didn't work out well for him as I did my homework and am still using it to make money with

Thats why you should just give it to me and I send you money till its paid up lol

have someone that makes cornhole boards thinking about it - but they may wait till spring to buy when the prices go up . . .

have someone that makes cornhole boards thinking about it - but they may wait till spring to buy when the prices go up . . .

I wonder how much blood I need to give to get $5500 lol

Can't be much more than that dtg was. . .

DTG was 8,000 so its slightly cheaper however it was easier to get money with Mom around and the world wasn't as messed up as it is now.

• Like 1

I totally understand that - doing more with stuff from my grandparents yesterday and it was very difficult jumping back into that emotional pool

We still haven't gone completely through my moms stuff dad gets emotional and I well I was close to mom compared to my brother and I'm like I cant do it but I do.

• Like 1