yesrno1

can someone help me vectorize this

For some reason my winpsign pro will not let me import this picture into it to vectorize it. If someone could vectorize it minus the R symbol it would be great. Thanks in advance.

post-1857-0-06093500-1444913247.jpg

That thing is a Robin Lego mini figure torso which is trademarked by DC and Lego and is against the forum policy to ask for help.

How the heck did you know what that was

How the heck did you know what that was

I was a big comic book fan and I still kinda keep up on them I just dont buy them. And the R logo is the same R as Robin has in the comic book, and the torso is a lego mini figure because well hate to admit it I like Lego's, and this is one I think is to a the lego dimension game I believe.

• Like 1

I was a big comic book fan and I still kinda keep up on them I just dont buy them. And the R logo is the same R as Robin has in the comic book, and the torso is a lego mini figure because well hate to admit it I like Lego's, and this is one I think is to a the lego dimension game I believe.

You need to get out more :)

• Like 6

Found this one that is larger and better quality on google. I typed in, are you ready for this, blue robin lego.

post-80805-0-10910700-1444943438_thumb.j

My son wants to be this for Halloween. No where is it for sale at any store. Only batman.

ah Halloween, remember back in the day when we made our costumes.  :)

When companies weren't ready to take you to court in a blink of an eye. Yup I remember those days I did that in the 80's.

Not for sale still it's a copyrighted image and it's still against forum policy to ask for such items.