Sign in to follow this  
Guest Finishing Touch

UsCutter...customer service what a freaking JOKE

It's no fun when things break. Warranties and support typically don't go any further than the original owner on any consumer item. 6 years of use from a used cutter before any issues sounds pretty good. In that time you should have made enough profit to fix or replace the cutter.

• Like 1

Why should they help you set it up when you didnt buy it from them? Seriously what entitles them to have to help you, just because its a US cutter brand? That means nothing. Companies don't have to help you set anything up that you didnt buy from them or a distributor. I personally don't see why your upset over this. 

Guest Finishing Touch
Why should they help you set it up when you didnt buy it from them? Seriously what entitles them to have to help you, just because its a US cutter brand? That means nothing. Companies don't have to help you set anything up that you didnt buy from them or a distributor. I personally don't see why your upset over this. 

regardless  ..the total lack of support has left me pissed off...not even a simple question could be answered. yeah  in a perfect world without bills house payments  children living expensese  the economy hitting rock bottonm where I'm at.. your right i should have ran out and bought  a new machine,  the world does'nt workk like that...

Does not matter any how   anymore

expenses, bottom, you're, doesn't, work

I probably missed something but that's enough.

You bought a cutter in 2009 which lasted until recently and you got support well after the warranty expired. You bought a used cutter online and expect them to help you set it up? That's ridiculous.

• Like 1

If you had bought a Summa you would get customer service live and free. Life time of the machine regardless of who owns it. Of course the price is 5 or 6 times that of a comparable sized chinese junker (oops I mean budget) machine. So I guess you do get what you pay for and if you are expecting to get free support from them why aren't they also kicking in a few thousand for the tough times you've had to slog though. I mean if they are responsible for one they are responsible for the other. 

I can't believe the entitlement mentality that says: "I bought a machine 5 or 6 years ago and now that it broke you people OWE me!!!!" 

• Like 3

they should help because the machine i bought has become no more...  do they want me as a customer??? guess they don want me buying any more cutters or supplies from them any more   IT IS CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A REASON  I AM A CUSTOMER   or does me buying supplies or anything not count as a customer

You don't crap gold nuggets and they can't preform miracles.  They spent time with you to try and fix your broken machine.  That's time and money they didn't get back because you went and bought someone else's used stuff. 

Why don't you go to the person you bought your used cutter from and bitch at them because they sold you a broken plotter and providing crappy customer service. 

USCUTTER tried to help you. 

Here's some good advice.   Be more prepared next time.  Nothing lasts forever and if you're relying on it for a source of income you should probably have a better backup plan.    

• Like 7

wonder if sony will still service my walkman?    got me thinking!

NO,  Are you going to cry and delete your account now !!!  ;D  ;D

• Like 3

The entire series of posts was hilarious. My favorite was where they corrected the use of you're vs your and then proceeded to use it incorrectly themselves in their next post. Good stuff.

How is it I missed all the good stuff :(  Guess I need to step it up and check in more often.

• Like 1

How is it I missed all the good stuff :(  Guess I need to step it up and check in more often.

well, as a moderator, that would be a good thing

• Like 1

I know but mom was in ICU for the last week. She just got released yesterday and as much as I love this place family will always come first.

• Like 3

I know but mom was in ICU for the last week. She just got released yesterday and as much as I love this place family will always come first.

Hows your mother doing? Hopefully getting out of there will improve her spirits. 

She is doing better now than she has in the last 6 weeks. Make me wonder if her pneumonia was not noticed at first.

• Like 3

That happens a lot especially with older folks who don't move around as much and keep a good air flow to their system. My mom developed a urinary tract infection one year and just felt it as a back-ache and just stayed in bed. No one had heard from her for a few days so finally my sis ran over to check on her and she was dehydrated and laying in bed and hadn't eaten in several days. We almost lost her that week. Got her nursed back to health and moved her in with my sis for several years until she got to the point she needed hospice care.  

• Like 1

She lives with me which is why I was able to monitor her condition but she was too damn stubborn to go to the hospital until it reached critical mass. At least I know who I get my stubbornness from.

• Like 3

I'm with you there. Customer service. There is none. Makes my decision to buy elsewhere very easy...

your other post was at 11 am pacific time - did you call support before they closed at around 5pm pacific time?  - you did not give any info on the user forum (uscutter usually doesn't patrol the user forum) - on if you have a new machine - an older one that you replaced the board in - there have been several versions of the mh over the years with different boards.  again did you call support for help with your problem?

hows the weather in southern calif.

I'm with you there. Customer service. There is none. Makes my decision to buy elsewhere very easy...

LOL