Sign in to follow this  
dee10w

Canvas Printing in the U.S shipper needed

hiyall, I live in the U.K and about to venture on a world wide  canvas printing service, due to the postage prices here in the U.K is there anyone willing within the industry to print and package canvases for us, hopefully this will be a great success and beneficial to all involved,  please p.m me with what you could do for us and I will explain in more detail. thank you in advance dee.

Are you talking about screen printing?

mark-s

it's all yours mark - pretty sure it is printing to exhibition canvas and mounting on backer boards - photos etc,   I have done them but with the price that you can get them done on groupon etc it is not worth my time for most situations

it's all yours mark - pretty sure it is printing to exhibition canvas and mounting on backer boards - photos etc,   I have done them but with the price that you can get them done on groupon etc it is not worth my time for most situations

This business is one of the reasons that I bought a 24" wide printer. You hit the nail right on the head though Dakota. People want the $30 canvas with free shipping. Prices have been driven down into the dirt by the big print houses. I can make a much nicer product than they can, but most people are cheap.

• Like 2

I print em', roll em' up, send em' off. If someone wants it mounted, stretched, etc, I send out.

I like reprinting canvases, from Costco, and places like that. They don't get them for thirty bucks, either.

DEE10, PM me if ya want

• Like 1