Sign in to follow this  
fustratedinhawaii

Best (cheapest) place to buy blade holder

I'm wondering who is the best person or company to buy extra blade holders from eBay for a GRAPHTEC CE-6000-60? I'll get extra blades from cleancut as mentioned, but didn't find too much info for where or who you buy the holders from on eBay (right now they're $105 on USC, so I'm guessing they're out of stock.

Thanks in Advance :)

FH

I don't have a "supplier" but I have 3 different types of cutters and I got all my extra holders on the auction site.  I looked to see what they cost elsewhere as a reference and then just shopped the auction place till I found a price I liked.

you might check with ross at cleancut on the aftermarket blade holders also - last I knew he carried them

• Like 1

Search "cb09 blade holder" on Ebay

I agree ...I know i dont have a graphtec but i found a New blade holder on ebay for 15.00 for my titan 2 . I wanted a spare for cutting material with the 60* blade, Its very worth the try on ebay for sure..

I have purchased 3 from cnccheap on the auction site. They have all been excellent.

• Like 1

Auction site here also. Best place to get things a little cheaper.

US Cutter price for a Graphtec CB09 blade holder is $105.00 plus $9.99 S&H.

Ebay price for a Graphtec CB09 blade holder is $9.25 including S&H.

You, sir, have a strange definition of "a little cheaper"...

• Like 2

US Cutter price for a Graphtec CB09 blade holder is $105.00 plus $9.99 S&H.

Ebay price for a Graphtec CB09 blade holder is $9.25 including S&H.

You, sir, have a strange definition of "a little cheaper"...

Well ok you got me but not everything is a little cheaper but for blade holders its majorly cheaper.. OW is that better? lol

• Like 2

Thanks everyone :) !!!! When I saw the USC price, I learned from here that when they skyrocket the price like that, they're usually out of stock. I found a few on eBay ranging from $13 - $35, that's why I was asking if there were some names of some vendors that you deal with. Good feedback, I appreciate it all :) I'll narrow it down between Ross, cnccheap and other of the 5-star people on e-Bay :) !!!!!!

Mahalo for all your help :) !!!!

Thanks everyone :) !!!! When I saw the USC price, I learned from here that when they skyrocket the price like that, they're usually out of stock. I found a few on eBay ranging from $13 - $35, that's why I was asking if there were some names of some vendors that you deal with. Good feedback, I appreciate it all :) I'll narrow it down between Ross, cnccheap and other of the 5-star people on e-Bay :) !!!!!!

Mahalo for all your help :) !!!!

Bert if Ross happens to carry them I would go his direction even if it's a bit more money just to be sure you are getting a good fit. I would worry that too cheap might mean sloppy and sloppy means bad cuts. I see why you're asking for good vendor references, you're thinking the same thing. :thumbsup:

• Like 1