Sign in to follow this  
Knobhill

Flexi 8 with PCUT 630

Anyone having issues with a PCUT 630 using Flexi pro-8?  I've not yet put the new adition into production yet so I'm looking for opinions with this combo. I hate to pay for a 2nd license and have problems. Works great with the bundled software. This forum has yielded several answers to questions I never needed to ask.Thanx all.

I have cut fine with the PCut 630 and my Flexi Starter 8, so it should not be a problem.

Does anyone know if Flexi has a trial period on their Starter software (to test before purchasing)?  I looked on their site, but didn't see anything listed for Starter.  Just want to compare with what I got with my Copam. ;)  Thanks.

I have never seen a trial version of Flexi anywhere,and I have looked.

I have cut fine with the PCut 630 and my Flexi Starter 8, so it should not be a problem.

That's what I needed to know. :thanks:

I've also not seen a demo for Flexi anywhere. Can't hurt to call them and ask.

I am using 8 and cannot get the PCUT CTN630 to work right at all! I am narrowed down to .13-.15 in offset. It has taken me two weeks to get letters or small parts of the graphic to complete a cut. Now I just have to decide if I want the cutter to leave an unnecessary cut to the left or right.

I am getting close to done with this machine. If you have if and want to get flexi 8 pro, go for it! I don't think it is Flexi, I think it is the machine ;D

Sorry to here that protek. What seems to be the major issue?... I did a quick demo with my machine and had to pack it up for the move to my new shop. I won't be back up and running for a couple weeks at least while waiting for the space to clear. So I'm using a friends shop for now to fabricate. It gives me time to build up a little on inventory. Cheers