Sign in to follow this  
telgens

Oracal 811 and spray paint

I use the 811 but haven't had a need to try it with enamel spray paints.

From Oracal's website FAQ:

"...ORAFOL Americas offers 4 different stencil mask films…ORAMASK® 810, 810S, 811, and 813. ORAMASK® 810 is a conformable stencil film that is useful for spraying and painting on uneven surfaces. It comes in a transparent grey color. ORAMASK® 810S has a solvent-based adhesive that is ideal for multi-color or solvent-based paints. It is highly conformable and comes in transparent grey. ORAMASK® 811 is a rigid paint mask film for painting or spraying on even surfaces that is available in opaque white. Lastly, ORAMASK® 813 is a translucent rigid stencil film for painting or spraying on even surface areas that is available in translucent blue."

Sounds like the 810S is what you seek.

• Like 1

I've actually used the 813 with Testors enamel and Krylon enamel and it stated that it's for water based paints.  I haven't had any trouble.

Hello, I am in the same boat. ..just bought a titan 2 28" and should have it in 2 more days. My main reason for buying it is to be able to create multilayer stencils to incorporate into my spraypaint art. I need to be able to create possibly reusable stencils of portraits, single layer silhouettes ... so what have you figured out since your post?