Sign in to follow this  
junaid89

Start-Up help needed

I guess its my first post here, not sure though.

So I bought Vinyl Cutter a few months back for Mobile Phone Skins business. But I am not in any profit yet. So I was searching what other business I could do with it. Searching online I found that I can do T-Shirts. But I dont know much about them, just that I can cut some special sort of material and then heat press would do the work. But whats that material called? Please guide me a little. And let me show you people some of my skins.

post-94005-0-46429500-1444421217_thumb.j

• Like 1

welcome from the US - how is the weather in Pakistan?

Thanks bro. Its hot in karachi..

Love the cassette tape idea!

Thanks.. well anyidea where can I sell my cutting templates for cell phones?

You could expand your vinyl cutting business into skins for game consoles, laptops, desktops, wall decals, decals, signs, vehicle graphics and more. Let your imagination flow. 

• Like 1

Its called Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV). 2 of my favorite is Premium Plus from Stahls and Easyweed from Siser.

Love the cassette tape skin!!

I guess its my first post here, not sure though.

So I bought Vinyl Cutter a few months back for Mobile Phone Skins business. But I am not in any profit yet. So I was searching what other business I could do with it. Searching online I found that I can do T-Shirts. But I dont know much about them, just that I can cut some special sort of material and then heat press would do the work. But whats that material called? Please guide me a little. And let me show you people some of my skins.

how can you do that cassette tape one...looks very cool!!

Is there a market for mobile phone skins in your area? Have you had any sales?

First find out why you haven't had success with your current products before you move on to something else.