slice&dice

Say 'Goodbye' to SureCuts

They should allow those of us with SCA to swap out for the new software.  I got SCA at the beginning when they offered the discount and it sucked.  I went through several upgrades with it and still hated it.  I never even use it cause corel and SB are just, well, better.

I would like to try out the replacement software since I bought SCA and don't use it.

• Like 3

USCUTTER is announcing that their mid-range machines (SC, LPII, TITAN) will now come with a VinylMaster Basic program, and no longer SureCutsALot.

About time.

Well that is a "cheeky" thing for you to say   LOL

I said goodbye (and quite a lot more that I couldn't write here) to scalp a long time ago. What a waste of time and money!

Unfortunately, US Cutter has also said goodbye to my Creation PCut machine and the VinylMaster program does not support the PCut. So, yes they should offer it to anyone who made the mistake of buying scalp (we got "scalp'd"!), but it wouldn't help many of us who are no longer supported... :-\:'(:wacko::bear:

• Like 1

I bought an early discount scalp and ended up with 1 with my lp2. Double waste of time.