Sign in to follow this  
MK Creations

Graphtec Studio- exporting files

I have a Graphtec ce-6000. I use the Graphtec studio software. There is NO option to export files to save them in any other format. I dL'd a pdf creator, but when it creates a pdf, its only half of the picture. Does anyone know how to save Graphtec files as a different format? Also, what is plt file?

If you spend that kind of money on a plotter, why not buy some decent software? Please explain it to me..

If you spend that kind of money on a plotter, why not buy some decent software? Please explain it to me..

Who are you directing that too? Because I have had no issues cutting from corel draw and so far no issues with vinyl master.

Who are you directing that too? Because I have had no issues cutting from corel draw and so far no issues with vinyl master.

LOL I would say not you since you have corel draw 

• Like 2

To print to pdf, it can't be larger than a page of paper. In Graphtec Studio, resize the drawing area to 8.5 inches width and 11 inches height. Now your drawing area should be the same as what will go into the pdf. Resize your graphic to fit within the drawing area and it should work.