Sign in to follow this  
Spunky.Fresh.Designs

I'm in dire need of a solution!

Hello again  :)

I haven't been on in a while and I'm not sure you remember me or not. I am in a MAJOR pickle. My MH's usb port on my machine has failed, my research before I purchased noted this problem, and it's happened now....with a Friday deadline that is a week early. I'm stressing!

What exactly can I do to get this fixed ASAP? Tech support is closed. I was on the phone with them earlier discussing converting my 300v cord to USB. Thought I got lucky and could buy it a radioshack or best buy. NOPE! I can't find one anywhere local!!!! Agh!

What would you suggest? I value all the help you have given me in the past. Thanks ahead of time.

Emily

So what is the deadline on just a decal 100 decals A little more info might help as one of us might be able to bail you out by making it and drop shipping it.  I dont have that cutter so I cant help you there...

• Like 1

Do you know someone with an older pc that has a serial port? If so you can install the driver and signblazer and be in business. You may try your local goodwill for a old pc with a serial port. I assume you have a serial cable already? Good luck.

• Like 3