Sign in to follow this  
jmoney

adding a tail on end of letter

can someone help me learn how to do this I have the word Bullets and on the s I am wanting it to come down as a tail under the whole word any help is appreciated im using script mt bold again thanks Jason

Thanks so much for this now when I download it in scalp when I click on it nothing shows up it shows its there but nothing comes on screen im sorry for so many questions.

jmoney,  You are asking for a tutorial about "Importing" ----    Here's what I would suggest.

The downloaded file is in the format .eps.

That means, it can be opened with a "Helper Application" like IRFANVIEW (a free program that can read .eps files, with the assistance of Ghostscript)

Then, once you have it opened within IRFANVIEW, just copy-paste into the SCAPro program window (working space or mat)

At this point, you want to make sure it's a cuttable vector  (if it's not, then use the feature within SCAPro to VECTORIZE the tails) and you can utilize the one you want and attach it to your S in the word Bullets, along with a bit of node editing to combine the elements of text and tails.

This is not terribly difficult, but you will have to play around with the nodes and get the tail into position seamlessly with the font.