MK Creations

Corel Draw student suite X7

I have a Graphtec ce-6000. Is Corel Draw student suite X7 compatible? I know I need Cutting master, but I am going to purchase corel and don't know what version to buy.

Thanks

Check US Cutter I am not sure which one it was but they had some versions on sale?  I have corel but I will let one of the experts answer that,   there are a lot that are  better than me ...

corel draw X6 is on sale for 150.00 OEM version. Student may not allow add ons like cutting master, they remove the VBA which makes the add ons work by removing this extension they can save a lot of money which saves you money. You maybe able to get away with the student if you have a previous version of full Corel Draw due to the fact the VBA extension is on your computer.

They have X7 full for 499.99

I dont know if the upgrade to X7  would be worth paying the full price thats a great savings for X6, and after you own it I am sure you could up grade to a higher version and still not pay the$495.00 price 

thank you both very much!!! I am just going to stick with what I have that I know works and works well.

I really just wanted it so I can make glittery mock ups and its not worth it to convert it all over.

Thanks again!!

Cutting Master, used to NOT be compatible, with the student edition. Could have changed, but I don't think they would change it backwards?

You can rent the full X7 suite for 24.95 month to month or 16.50 for 1 year paid up front, via a subscription direct with Corel.  Includes all updates and future releases, no need to pay upg fee's when X8 comes out, etc.

I'm a fan of all our software (flexi, ai, X7) being paid for each month, sure I might pay more over the long term, but short term no big cash outlays, no putting it on the books over 3 years, it is an expense each month, and as long as I keep the subscription, I get full support and upgrades.

I bought Corel X7 Academic Suite for $63 from Amazon and it works perfectly with the Graphtec CE6000 I just bought using Cutting master 3.

It should be noted that Corel X7 Academic, and Corel X7 Student are two totally different products.

Academic is available to Students or Teachers (geared towards graphic design, but only requires proof of eligibility), is the same exact product as the full retail package, including CorelDraw X7, Photo-Paint X7, PowerTrace X7, Corel Connect, Capture X7, Website Creator and Photozoom Pro 3, is NOT licensed for commercial use, and can be installed on a single computer.

Home and Student is the lighter version that can be installed on 3 computers, but does not include everything in the Suite.