Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Rhinestone pricing HELP!!!!

Alright I have done some real simple rhinestones in the day pricing wasnt too hard but this is a little more advanced for me for pricing. I already got the design approved, and I know I can cut the templates out have the flock and everything, It took me like no time to design and convert everything to Rhinestones and clean it it up. However what would you price this at? I was thinking $20 a shirt but want some opinions.

post-35756-0-58352800-1444235682_thumb.p

20 sounds fair to me.  Don't forget the term "perceived Value" when doing stones.....  Everytime I try and charge a "fair price" for bling I always get " that's it?  Dang thats cheap, I would have paid blah blah somewhere else."  Seems like (even tough I am still learning and don't do a lot of stone work)  I am still leaving some money on the table so I am working on that!

20 sounds fair to me.  Don't forget the term "perceived Value" when doing stones.....  Everytime I try and charge a "fair price" for bling I always get " that's it?  Dang thats cheap, I would have paid blah blah somewhere else."  Seems like (even tough I am still learning and don't do a lot of stone work)  I am still leaving some money on the table so I am working on that!

Ok sounds good then, thank you for that help.  If it was personalized bling I would have gone higher.

I also try and do designs I can reuse, 1 offs ya gotta charge a lot more to cover the cost of the template.

• Like 3

I also try and do designs I can reuse, 1 offs ya gotta charge a lot more to cover the cost of the template.

That is true also, luckily the person ordering these has a couple of people lined up do buy a batch.

I have all the stuff to due rhinestones but i have never once got a paid job to do them! ..

Mainly started it cause of my 7 year old daughter  lol 

Well they bailed on me on this version they decided to go the vinyl route which is ok still offering rhinestones. Glad I did a digital mock up and not a physical one.