Sign in to follow this  
DonPittman

the software issue

I was reading a post from a gentleman yesterday that had purchased a piece of software that he was clearly been misinformed about.

US Cutter should man up and refund this person's money. He asked the right question. She clearly gave him the wrong answer. The fact that she truly had not part of a clue if it would work with his cutter. Should fall on US Cutter. That's 200.00 That that man will never see back. If she can say she was misinformed that's their problem. The thing that makes this an issue is it was buyers remorse he could have downloaded it from countless pirate sites and never bothered with sending his hard earned cash. This is obviously an decent person that should have that refund. That woman represents the company. I have talked to one woman and ended up with really bad info. You made my transaction right. It wasn't software, but same circumstance. You going to lose a good customer over a little round disk? You would have ended with that 200.00 many times over. I had a man tell me a long time ago " You can sheer a sheep a hundred times, you can only skin him once".

• Like 2

I had a man tell me a long time ago " You can sheer a sheep a hundred times, you can only skin him once".

That is a great quote! I agree there are some occasional raw deals. There have been times when an actual USCutter employee has been on the forum. I have not been able to figure out if they are just short handed and too busy to hang out and answer some of these questions or if they are going more for the ignorance is bliss approach and staying comfortably out of the limelight. That being said they have always dealt square or better with me so I have no room to complain. I did buy a small item one time and got stuck with the same overpriced shipping for that item but they are not the only company that has a standard shipping fee.

About my only complaint is that after all these years I have been buying from them and offering reviews on my purchases I have yet to see any kind of loyalty incentive. Consequently I quit offering reviews on my purchases. If they had some sort of program where you could earn some in-house savings by taking the time to write up a review or some other sort of incentive I would probably start up again but there is apparently nothing doing. I still buy most of my product from them due to great prices and for me 2 day shipping at reasonable rates if you work it right and buy enough to make it pay off.