security802

New Mug Press

So I just ordered a new mug press, it is pneumatic and automatic open and close. Looked interesting and for $100 I took a gamble. Should be here by the 13th so will post a pic and how it works when I get it ;DB)

• Like 4

Thats a great price good luck with it

Thats a great price good luck with it

Thanks, I hope it works as good as I read. I am getting more athritis in my hands and elbow and when I have 40 mugs to make it is getting painful, Glad the wife has gotten into weeding for me lately.

E.L did you get the heat press? Sorry to hear about the Arthritis in the hands and elbow.

Should be here next Monday, Everything takes forever to get to Maine lol. Thanks, it is early onset due to 3yrs of predisone for a lung condition. Life goes on and do the best I can till I can't ;)

• Like 1

Got to get though customs when you go that far north  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Why do I feel as though your going to come on here saying how it cracks the mugs?

Fully adjustable for pressure, it really appears pretty cool set up

Is it just me, or does that look like something a new Terminator should step out of?

• Like 2

Already trying to figure out if I could reconfigure it sideways so the mugs slide through like my other press. Looks cool though

OK, how did they do the angled mug (the 3rd one stacked on top of two straight-sided mugs) shown in the video?   Are there multiple inserts?

My guess is they didn't make those mugs using that press. They kept cutting the video at key points. I could stick the mug handle in my toaster and then reveal a perfectly sublimated mug. It's like magic.

• Like 3

I like that mug might have to buy one. it look like it will work.

ok when you get home pictures of the new press promise? lol

Well, as soon as I find some counter space to take a pcture. First mug a sucess no breakage and not bad for a full bleed. Top and bottom good still fade at handles. Pic in the next few

Well, as soon as I find some counter space to take a pcture. First mug a sucess no breakage and not bad for a full bleed. Top and bottom good still fade at handles. Pic in the next few

The pics look good, I believe you will always get fade at the handles since the handle is out of the press and no heat is getting to it. Not bad though a lot better than the basic heat press. What are you using for the air supply? and how much pressure?

The pics look good, I believe you will always get fade at the handles since the handle is out of the press and no heat is getting to it. Not bad though a lot better than the basic heat press. What are you using for the air supply? and how much pressure?

It is a self contained unit, can add a airbrush compressor to it if and when the on board goes bad

Ok are those 2 lugs to the right live wires ?

Nice machine, my guess is those are air lines after looking at them ...