albertoduque

No cut, no USB or serial communication.

No cut, no USB or serial communication. The theme is different from others. I bought several plotters USCUTTER to resell, models creation Pcut CT630. Now I have a problem with one. Working well 8 days. Then not returned to be communication between the computer and Plotter by serial or USB cable. They leave messages like "can not open the output device. Error initializing cutter" or "sending output the cutter" and nothing happens, even the program SignBlazer freezes. Tray everything on the forum and support, to match ports, bauds rates, switch ports, change cables, etc.. And nothing works. I try on multiple computers and the same, no cut. Tray yet another new plotter USCUTTER creation with the same computer, and  this works, immediately obey the order of cut with SB. What should I do? Thanks.

Sounds like a Com port # problem or a baud rate problem. I had the same messages when the cutter was plugged into a different usb jack or the baud rate got changed.

Larry C

I'm having the same problem and I've tried everything. The Baud rate and the USB port are all correct.

It was working fine until today. Well I take that back it's had small issues since we opened the box but I keep fixing it.

I have a refine as well and havn't nearly had the problems.

What else could it possibly be?

When using the Serial port, it should be COM1, or possibly COM2 if you have more than one Serial port on your computer. Usually COM1. Make sure the flow control for the port matches the flow control in the software, and I would suggest Hardware for both. You do not need to load any drivers when using the Serial cable.

For the USB cable, you need to load SignBlazer without the cutter plugged in, and click Yes when asked if you want to load the drivers. Once installed, plug in the USB cable and check your Device Manager under the Ports category to see which COM port the USB has been assigned, usually COM3 or higher. If it has been assigned COM9 or higher, you need to change it to COM8 or lower, because SignBlazer only reads up to COM8. So once you know which COM port it is on, and it is COM8 or lower, then you can tell SignBlazer which COM port to use in Setup.

Spoke to you on the phone today, and sorry my Spanish is not better, but after two different computers and different USB cables and the serial cable, and still nothing....I think we need to send you a part. I got your email with your address.

I just got this problem for the first time yesterday on my computer. I have used it since October and all the sudden it won't work. Any ideas?

Have you unplugged the USB cable at any time? Could be on a different COM port now.

A few days received the part and I have not had time to change, in a first attempt I could not loosen the screws, but I want to thank Mr. Ken and the team Uscutter, for their shipment and responses. Thank you very much.

I changed the part received, but it does not work. There is no movement in X, only Y. What should I do. Thank you

Did you replace the motherboard?