j.ldesigns

cutting small circles in corners of small text where it should be sharp edges

ok so im having this issue when I cut small text no matter the font that in the corners where it should be sharp and to a point it makes a really small radius. Its not like rounded but littlerly a small circle in the corners.  any thoughts?  I use flexi 12 and both my Titan 3 and my laserpoint 2 cutter do this with 45 degree blade. I changed my cutter blade ofsets .25 on both production manager and the machine.

thanks

IMG 2450

IMG 2451

IMG 2424

IMG 2452

one if factory settings and then changes it to 0s  but then there is separate settings in flexi.   what do you use for settings for a 45 degree blade  i just want to be able to get it dialed in.

im not sure  then my other issue is on Flexi 12 in the production manager settings you can check the offset box and change it but it reads .025in...  but where i read it all says blades are in mm and it won't allow me to put in the equivalent in mm for the inches

try cutting this file, and post a pick what it looks like.  you could be battling the machine offset and Flexi Offset.

Cross Test.EPS

Looking at the top corners of your "U" and the corners of your "P" in the above pics--- you have too much offset.

If you have offset set on the cutter and flexi you will have problems. You should use one or the other.

Here is a reference for Offset- Values shown may not correlate to your machine or blade.

Check to see if your machine has a function that will allow it to make decisions about speed and offset, and not the software. I use FlexiSign Pro on a graphtec, BUT I do not use flexi speed and offset controls.

post-4012-0-96523100-1444516923_thumb.jp

possibly Wildgoose-- I think you are right. this was out of my old Pcut manual- a few translation issues :)

possibly Wildgoose-- I think you are right. this was out of my old Pcut manual- a few translation issues :)

What, you think they have Engrish ploblmes? THAT"S hard to believe. LOL

• Like 1