Sign in to follow this  
bamafan2277

Just finished my largest order to date.

I have a friend who works for a company called Everything But The House. They are a online estate sale company. They have approx 25 locations right now and will have another 20-25 next year. I was originally asked back in March to make their company logo into a decal for Macbook's so that it would fit over the apple symbol. Their logo is a antique key hole cover. He ordered 2 to start with. Then the president of the company saw his and wanted one for every computer at the company so he came back and ordered 100 then 250 then another 100 last weekend. They are so easy to weed and prep I charge $1 each for them. Then last week he asked me if I could do 25 door signs for them. Basic lettering and their logo. 20" x 10". Being a easy job and repeat customer I charged them $20 each for the door logos. My work will be going all across the country which feels great! I've got like $45 in materials for this last order that was $600! That job alone just paid for 1/2 my Graphtec! By early next year they will be ordering more stuff that will pay off the Graptech in just their jobs!

post-5660-0-13115100-1443402728_thumb.jp

post-5660-0-44620400-1443403133_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Great score and work looks great. Doesn't take all that long to achieve ROI if you stay at it consistently. Way to go!

Congrats!!!

Feels good to have your work around the country. I actually have a list of states where at least one of my shirts have been delivered to. My goal is to have at least one in every state.

• Like 1