terranomade

CE6000-60 Newbie issues, Curves & Cut Controller

Yes, I read that as well. I have done everything I can think of. As I said, Graphtec Studio works fine and will operate the cutter. I just cannot figure this out!

Nothing more that I can do...Call Graphtec tech support. Maybe they can remote your computer. 

On 9/27/2015 at 2:36 PM, terranomade said:

Solved.. The vinyl master software wasn't set to HPGL..... Doh!

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

5 hours ago, Bug said:

Error code 1104 keeps coming up do I need a better computer ??

You are not explaining in detail what you are doing to get this error.  More info.  Have you been set up and running for years and this happened?  Is a it a new set up. ?  What were you doing when it happened? Which software are you using?  The more info you can provide, is when you get answers back for your problem.  

The Graphtec User manual explains what error codes mean. Take some time and read it. 

• Thanks 1

Ok well I'm new to this I have a ce6000-60 , I went out and bought a "dell inspiring 15 5000 series" .. so the DVD "graphtec ce6000 series user guide " I put that baby in , now it tells me do I want to install I agree when that process is over and done installing I try and find graph cutter program and it would say error 1104 hope i made sence 

52 minutes ago, Bug said:

Ok well I'm new to this I have a ce6000-60 , I went out and bought a "dell inspiring 15 5000 series" .. so the DVD "graphtec ce6000 series user guide " I put that baby in , now it tells me do I want to install I agree when that process is over and done installing I try and find graph cutter program and it would say error 1104 hope i made sence 

Go to the Graphtec user manual and follow the instructions for set up for the cutting software that you are using.  Seeing as how you are new,  you have a lot to read and learn about that cutter.   The rest of the user manual is on the Graphtec site. 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5900b1a3c534a5aa8149a65c/t/592f1a90ebbd1aca603d445f/1496259221405/CE6000+Setup+Manual.pdf

8 minutes ago, Bug said:

I have a laptop  can that be an issue 

No   I have been running my Graphtec on an old XP laptop  since 2008.  Many people run their Graphtecs on laptops.  My kids run their Graphtecs on laptops also.  No problems.  

• Sad 1