terranomade

CE6000-60 Newbie issues, Curves & Cut Controller

Hi all, 

After using a couple of cheap MH cutters for the past 4 years Ive bitten the bullet and gone for  a CE6000-60... 

A couple of things when I try to open the Cutting Plotter Controller I get the following error "No compatible Driver has been found - Code 1104" but if I open up the Graphtec Studio it finds the cutter and communicates fine with it. Any thoughts??

I usually use Vinyl Master - Now Ive got it set up okay with reference to pressure etc the only thing I have noticed is on circles Im getting straight lines in the curve... Any thoughts?

The computer its attached too is running Win 10...

Thanks in advance....

Dave   

Many thanks for that, yes we are running the new drivers...after a reset its sorted the cutter controller though cant send something to cut from VM  with it open as it throws up a cut error on the machine not bothered really, its just the curves issue thats bugging me.... 

We have no idea what you are doing, before you are getting this code.. What are you doing prior to the code?  You just turned your cutter on and the code 1104 is there?  And which software are you using?

Have you done all of these.  Factory reset?  Hold down UP Arrow while turning power to cutter on?  Made sure Cutter command is correct for the software you are using  GP-GL or HP-GL,?   Uninstalled /reinstalled new driver? Reboot computer before reinstalling. Uninstalled/reinstalled the software?    Make sure everything matches.   Or try a different software. If that does not help contact Graphtec for support.

• Like 1

I now have the same issue and can't find a fix.  Code 1104

Windows 7 pc, using a usb

Do you have your cutter and software set to HPGL?

I now have the same issue and can't find a fix.  Code 1104

Windows 7 pc, using a usb

hit and run so far

miketbo25

Member Since Today, 01:57 PM

OFFLINE Last Active Today, 01:57 PM

Hi, I am having the same issue with code 1104. I downloaded the latest driver from Graphtec and the cutting plotter software shows in my programs. When I try to open the program I get the error code. This happens regardless of whether the machine is on or not (connected to the computer or not). Like a previous person on here my Graphtec Studio runs the cutter just fine, I am just not able to make the machine changes that I would if I could pull up Cutting Plotter - I can only make these changes on the machine itself.

I have tried uninstalling, re-installing, rebooting, etc. So far nothing has worked.

Thanks!

Media loaded, Studio says cutter ready. All I would have to do is hit "send to cutter". Condition shows "1" and I think my conditions only go up to 8, not 9. This is a Ce6000-40. Anyway, tried opening Cutting Plotter again and still get same error code, though cuts fine from Studio.

What command does Graphtec Studio run on?  If it runs on GP-GL,  then try a different software that uses HP-GL language like  Vinyl Master trial SigncutPro  Signblazer, and see if that makes a difference. And make sure everything is set to HP-GL command. 

If that does not work contact Graphtec support...I have never had a problem. with any of the 3 cutters. and Graphtec cutting controllers. 

I am using Windows 10. That pdf is for earlier versions. Even though I downloaded from Graphtec I still wonder if Win10 is the issue. I have emailed Graphtec support. Thank you again!

I am using Windows 10. That pdf is for earlier versions. Even though I downloaded from Graphtec I still wonder if Win10 is the issue. I have emailed Graphtec support. Thank you again!

And this is why I stay back on XP...very stable...Can still be picked up below $100  free ship on Ebay.  Your welcome

• Like 1