Sign in to follow this  
trophiesnmore

Cuts are not straight

I have a 24",and I run flexi.I had the same problem when I first started using mine.I found that most of my problem was alignment of the vinyl .When I put a roll of vinyl on the cutter,I set the vinyl,and then take the roll and roll the slack back to the roll to make sure the vinyl is even.Then I run the trial run in the program to show me the border on the vinyl,and if the vinyl is tracking straight.Hope that helps.

thanks billy...

Can anyone help me figure out how to setup my flexi to my mh1351.  when i bought this machine it says its compatiable with flexi... I have the flexi desay starter software.  Having trouble trying to set up the software with the machine.  When I go ahead and try to add the drivers the machine is not compatiable with the software.  :huh::angry: >:(

In regards to your questions about cutting straight, it is most likely an issue with the tension of the pinch rollers not being adjusted correctly.  Try tightening these.  In addition, make sure that the rollers are near the edges of the material you are trying to cut (and not in the breaks between the rollers).

With Flexi, you shouldn't need any Windows drivers, you should select "Roland PNC 1000" as the cutter model and then select the appropriate port.  We have responded to your support emails asking for your phone number so that we could help you resolve any issues immediately.  I think if we can talk on the phone, we can get you up and running in no time.

- Marcus