mr300s

I haven't seen this in quite a few years !!!

I've seen upper $1.70's here in La.

in la (Cali) or La (Louisiana

in la (Cali) or La (Louisiana

Bet it's not cali lol. We're in the 1.85 range just too bad we had to kiss Irans a$$ to get it there.

• Like 1

Bet it's not cali lol. We're in the 1.85 range just too bad we had to kiss Irans a$$ to get it there.

Whats really stupid is if we would turn loose the regulations at home they would all drop their price anyway to try and keep the market share. All you guys piss me off because we are still nearly $3 here in Idaho. I think My wife said she got gas at Costco friday for $2.79 and thought it was a windfall. 

Yep, 25 cents a gallon, when I started driving. And then, have gas wars on Saturday morning. People used to say, when it gets to thirty cents a gallon, they were going to stop driving, that was going to be the end of the automobile, end of the USA, etc, etc.

PS: Diesel was around 12 cents a gallon.

• Like 2

Jay funny you said that I was just looking at photos from the thirties (not mine) and looking at groups of people I actually said to my wife you dont see any over weight people from that era ...

I don't think it would drop prices by dropping regulations Big Oil and big business controls prices not the working class people dropping regulations would allow them to make more more  profit per barrel  while costing consumers the same. the loss of 29 coal miners lives at upper big branch mine explosion shows what skirting regulations results in.