Sign in to follow this  
SWISSARMS

Ok, been running great all day, now it keeps going over the same image 2-3 times

Any ideas? Trying to cut a few stencils, and the first pass is great, then instead of heading home and being done, it starts going back over the cut, and usually just a hair different location, so it completely ruins the stencil. Any ideas? Trying to do an american flag, using windows 7, SCAL pro that came with my 24" SC

Sounds like you might have two copies of the design, one on top of the other.

• Like 1

Agree look at in in wire frame and see if there is two

OK, please excuse the ignorance. How do I look at it in wire frame? Thanks for all your guys' help, im sure you get annoyed with all us newbs coming in completely lost lol

Highlight your image and ungroup. Then drag your image aside and see if you leave one behind. That's the easiest way in SCALP.

I agree.   Left click, hold and drag a box around your entire item.   Right click and ungroup.   Left click and pull item to see if their are more then one copy on top of each other.   A lot of times, traced images will give you this problem. 

That will work also wire frame should be on the tool bar in corel go to view then wire frame

you guys freaking rock. Thank you so much. Also One more problem im encountering, and its kind of bizzarre. I was cutting 6 of the same pattern, and 2 of them were missing random cuts. One, it didn't cut the letter R, the other, it didn't cut the eyeball out. the other 4 were perfect? 

OP is using SCAL. Not Corel. In SCALP, the equivalent of wireframe is "Show outlines only", I believe.

OH OK I have a brand new copy of scalp I never opened and wont after seeing most of the reviews  ;D  ;D

• Like 2

OH OK I have a brand new copy of scalp I never opened and wont after seeing most of the reviews  ;D  ;D

Its not that bad however I wouldn't suggest to anyone who is serious about this business. I get better results with using corel draw with cutting master 3 plug in.

you guys freaking rock. Thank you so much. Also One more problem im encountering, and its kind of bizzarre. I was cutting 6 of the same pattern, and 2 of them were missing random cuts. One, it didn't cut the letter R, the other, it didn't cut the eyeball out. the other 4 were perfect? 

Make sure you reset your machine between cuts.  Always preview before making cuts to show how it will cut.  Is your machine grounded?  Does this happen on larger / longer cuts and not on smaller jobs?  The size of the file or static electricity could be an issue.