Sign in to follow this  
lonestarcountrymusic

Looking for someone who can vectorize this quickly please.

WHat about the outline part of huskies?

You will have to create the outline with your design software...or draw it.  

Did you ask the school for the vector file? 

If you can't manage something as simple as an outline you are in the wrong business. A simple YouTube search should yield several videos on the subject.

• Like 8

The entire process of figuring out what font it is, finding/downloading and installing the fonts if you don't already have them, and recreating the logo should take no more than 20 minutes (i'm being generous with the time). This is an extremely simple task. Not trying to be an a$$hole, but I'm going to second the opinion that you might be in the wrong business.. and that's coming from someone who does this mostly as a hobby lol

2 great resources :

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

google.com

• Like 1

I don't get it either,  they signed up August 2009, and haven't learned the basics in 6 years.? :rolleyes: .. My opinion, they don't want to learn it.. They want everybody to do it for them...  and as  they stated they want it   "done asap"  "Quickly"     That sounds like hop. hop, forum members, do my job for me..!!! :-\

And it has been posted over and over and over, you do not vectorize text. only as a last resort.  No where did they ask HOW to do it...just get it done "asap"  "Quickly"

• Like 5

I started learning this kind of stuff on my own when I was 11 (i'm 29 now)...  resources such as google weren't nearly as abundant as they are nowadays

hey guys, do my work quickly please? for free while i profit off you

• Like 3