tooler82

Open Path

I have a unit patch from the DOD, and I'm having problems with it. I'm doing a tear in it with an Iron Claw, but when I try to Separate Common, it's telling me path's must be closed. I can't find the open path, and don't know why the DOD would have a graphic that's not closed. Can someone help?

168EngineerBdeSSI.eps

Looks like there are two lines above the doorway that need to be converted to objects.

And the other two at the top.

They may be causing that.

AND the gold border/line around the whole thing is not closed at the top left corner.

Sue2

• Like 1

Using Inkscape, the top left corner of the castle is composed of two individual nodes and the object is not closed. Inkscape doesn't support eps natively though, so the conversion process it does may not be an exact copy of what you see with your program.

• Like 1

Thanks. I just selected everything and in Flexi told it to convert strokes to outlines.

Does that basically turn say a straight line into a box or something? That's what it looked like it did.

Does that basically turn say a straight line into a box or something? That's what it looked like it did.

Yes, it makes a single line into a "skinny" box.

The cutter WILL use that as an outline.

Sue2

• Like 1