Sign in to follow this  
Imlost21

need help production manager won't open.

I have been having tons of problems since trying the windows 10 update. I Removed it 3 days after upgrading. I have lost the ability to open my production manager, I can't get to the area that lets me contour after print.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still wont open.

can someone point me in the right direction??

Thank you for any help.

Have you tried  a system restore?    Or reset back to factory settings.?

Windows 10 is not ready for software and vinyl cutters....It just came out....And many people are reporting problems with it.. Only upgrade if you have a computer that you can afford to be down with...Windows 10 problems..   I'm still back on Windows XP which is very stable, and all that I need for my software and cutter. and have no intention of upgrading....

I can't offer any more help, except find another computer., if system restore does not work.. or reset back to factory settings.

I am backing up all my files and going to try factory reset. I guess i will not be working this weekend. Is there a decent alternative to flexi. I would hate to have to learn a new program. I'm not crazy about having to rely on internet to operate thevsoftware installed on my computer. I would love to have the old 8 back.

All I use is Flexi, Flexistarter 8.6, plus Flexidesigner 10.   but I don't use cloud of anything,,My products have a USB dongle...

Flexistarter is still great cutting software.  All I have used since 2006...This is the only place that I see that still sells with the USB dongle.  Everyone else has cloud.   I was able to pick up a new one this month from a Private seller for cheap.  Three in my family use Flexistarter, So I like to keep back ups.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flexi-10-Vinyl-Plotter-Cutter-Cutting-Software-Flexi-Starter-SAI-Windows-PC-/350783189497?hash=item51ac4eb1f9