mmartin007

anything stormtrooper

That takes all the fun out if it lol

thank you for acknowledging you understand the rules.

• Like 1

Yeah anything im ever asking for is always personal use and im not very good at drawing ir tracing so if i can find a predone one sames me messing it up lol

Nice friendly place this..... All those rules are about posting copywritten material for which i didnt do! , I asked for "anything stormtrooper" at no point did i mention what kind of stormtrooper or any copywritten name, just a request which if the rules were followed all someone had to do was point me to a place that i could either pay for or get a free issue use version

Being that storm trooper is a term invented by Lucas films and all rights to images of any kid would be owned by Lucas films ther would be no "free use version". Would you like to enlighten us as to the "other" storm troopers?

Right forget this as no one has actually read this properly heres my points

1: stormtrooper is not copywritten by lucas they are a detatactmennt of many armed forced and still exist today

2: i havent persisted on anything just asked once and put a humourous responce, at no point have i asked someone to break copyright rules and i havr been sent a AI imange through a contact at lucas arts

3: the rules that i was pointed out to were for posting, i was clearly requesting and sorry for not realising sooner that i requested somthing you beleive is copy written

And finally im new to this so give a guy a break, its a learning curve

I think you are taking it a little too personal. Your first posts have been about storm troopers, star wars fonts and lego vectors so you are out there on the fringe of things as far as legality. Not saying you are breaking any laws but asking someone to give you a file would make THEM break the law and forum rules see? If you can make it for yourself then have a go at it even post a picture up when you get it done, that pic of your work wouldn't break the rules. 

• Like 5