Sign in to follow this  
Kenla

Replacement Carriage for LP1 24"

Hi & good day to all. I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask but do wish that someone would direct me where to begin my search for a replacement carriage for the LP1 24". I have contacted US Cutter, however was informed that these machines are no longer in production hence they do not stock replacement parts for them. I am in need for a carriage & would appreciate any help provided be it the offer of an unused carriage for sale or pointing me in the direction of where I can buy one. Have a good day every one.

Please accept my apologies Skeeter for my tardy response and show of gratitude for your help. I was out of state only returned yesterday. Anyway I did follow your advise & contacted the link you provided. Although I agree that the carriages really do look the same, they ask me for photos of my carriage which I sent them, they are saying that my carriage is not their product. I am still searching & hope that I may find someone with a spare or unused one. Thanks again. Have a good day. Kind regards.