DC Custom

Pricing For Fire Chief Unit

Ok, I'm needing some help. I need to quote the local (small town) fire department. Here Is what Im needing to quote him for. Im thinking Oralite 5600 Reflective. As of now, I don't have any in stock. I need White, Red (the Most) and gold (Kills me because I probably wont use much after this job). Attached is my mock up. I have to do some "strobes" at the end of the red and gold lines still though. I also have to remove some old "gold leaf" pin stripe and some lettering from the doors and a couple spots where they had 15" vinyl and the glue is still there. What do you think a job like this would cost? I have a price in mind, but I want to see what it would go for elsewhere. Thanks so much in advance!!!!

post-24045-0-34170400-1442291647_thumb.j

Have you ever removed reflective? First off I do removal for actual time and material because there is no way of knowing what can of worms you're about to open up.

• Like 1

Yes, I've removed reflective before. I hear you on not knowing what to expect. Its not much that's on the truck now. Just some lettering that was left on from the previous fire department.

Have you ever removed reflective? First off I do removal for actual time and material because there is no way of knowing what can of worms you're about to open up.

+1000