Sign in to follow this  
minivipr

Advance Page After Job not working... and hanging chads?...

Alright so I am running windows 10 and I had to do a clean install. The version of SBE that I downloaded and installed is the UK non trial. I am running my MH871 serial, same as I always have. But now after I cut the cutter returns to the home starting position. Not a terrible thing if I am doing small cuts but I would suspect that it would become a bigger problem when its rolling a large cut back to start. I have tried unchecking the box and making a cut, rechecking the box and making a cut, and changing from the default .25 to .3 just to see if it would register and work. Nope. I did not install any drivers and I know I used to have a Refine cutter selected from the drop down but in this version they are not available. Any ideas?

Plus as long as your here... I have been experiencing more and more as of late that cutter is not finishing the cuts all the way or at least they are not connecting at the end of the stroke. This then always leaves me with tiny little sections that need to be razor bladed before I can weed them out. Still looks sloppy though. Is this due to dull blades or is it just my cutter is kinda crappy. I know its not an expensive unit but I have had great use from the machine.

Thanks for any and all help

You will have less problems if you roll your computer back to Windows 7.  The value cutters and software are not created for Windows 10.  Many cutters have gone dead after installing Windows 10.

• Like 1

As Carolyn has said try to revert back to windows 8 or whatever you had.  Also you can try to delete SB and then re install it.  Dont worry you wont loose your files.  Yje other thi is play with your offset for the not cutting all the way.  Should be 0,25 MM  if I remember correctly but play around with it ...