Sign in to follow this  
Macon Innovations

Cobra ink profile?

Im running Vinyl Master XPT and have just changed to Cobra inks....Now my colors are off.....Most noticeable is the black, It ends up brown.....They do not have a profile listed for this software....Any suggestions would be appreciated.....Thanks

The profiles should go into your computer and be available in any program that can access them. SO in other words it's not program specific. If you are having trouble figuring out where to install them they have some handy videos and if all else fails give them a call and they will talk you through it. Very helpful folks. 

If you have already installed the profiles within your regular computer profiles then it would have to be somewhere in the print settings of VM to use them. Not all programs will let you get there. Possibly ofter you press the print button there may be a way to get at them from the printer dialog area. I use Illustrator so I can't provide much real help. AI gives you several pages of options once you go to print.

I have AI and Corel draw.....Just trying to use this all in one program to its full potential.....Defeats the purpose of buying it if I have to keep going back to other software .....I've actually gotten to where I can design in it fairly well and quickly but I always hit a snag....lol....Thanks for the help though

• Like 1