Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Titan 2 and sign blazer

Does titan 2 work with sign blazer?  if so what model do you chose from the drop down menu in sign blazer?

Thanks Skeeter I will give that a try.  That could save me from manually going through all the choices to figure it out  ;)

Well, I did get the copam to work but not on USB.  I had to put in the keyspan adapter to get it to work.  I thought the Titan 2 worked with USB.  Oh well...............   it's at least working.

If I remember correctly the Titan had its own USB drivers you needed to install too . . . That might make the diffeence

• Like 1

Thanks dakota..... I was so interested in getting set up and tested that slipped my mind.  I did remember that the baud rate had to be changed tho so I get partial credit.  Getting late here and I got the Titan and the Graphtec both spitting out htv for a full day of picking tomorrow!  I will check into the drivers tomorrow.

(I did get a message from my computer that said your new toy is installed and ready to use..... I think at that point the the drives got mentally blocked out)

• Like 1

You're collection of cutters is going to be bigger than mine

You're collection of cutters is going to be bigger than mine

I thought you might notice  ;)

So far I do like this titan tho.,.... about what I expected..... kinda right between the SC and the graphtec.  Best of both worlds.  I think it might even be quieter than than the graphtec!

I think it might even be quieter than than the graphtec!

Lies all lies 

• Like 1

I said quieter.... not better.... besides, don't forget how old that graphtec is, and it's still bad ass (and huge)

• Like 2

I heard that a Graphtec is quieter when running than the Titan is when it's off.

• Like 1