Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Price on Install

I do very little installs, however I did two sides of a trailer for my wifes work.  Its done with 751 and is 23" x 23" and then two phone #s.

How much would this install run on an average ...

post-2057-0-45223600-1440909069_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I don't  have an hourly rate I am retired  ;D

I was thinking somewhere around $75.00 just curious what you guys would get.  I now different areas command different prices...

• Like 1

I don't charge for an install if the customer is at my place. For the minimal amount of time it takes to do an install, I doubt anyone would pay for something they could do themselves in a few minutes.

I would be about $50-$60 for the graphics and probably about 2 hours of time at $60/hour. Maybe alittle less if it's not far away.  

I don't charge for an install if the customer is at my place. For the minimal amount of time it takes to do an install, I doubt anyone would pay for something they could do themselves in a few minutes.

Man I would have to disagree with you on that one. Most people I work for are scared to death to install their own stuff.

mr300s I would also be in that $75 range. That's a pretty simple design although the rivets can make it tougher sometimes. 

• Like 1

100 bucks a side, installed

Think I'm living in the wrong country, the most I could charge for that is £25 installed both sides (or $40). Now I'm off to book my flight :lol:

• Like 1

Think I'm living in the wrong country, the most I could charge for that is £25 installed both sides (or $40). Now I'm off to book my flight :lol:

In Oracal 651 I'd get $40 no install

would you like to work for me? I could use someone that don't charge for their time,  I would charge at a minimum of my hourly rate. if it is installed correctly it takes a little while to clean and prep before installing