TT57

printed decals

had someone ask me about printing some decals for their running club for the car. Can you use an inkjet printer on special vinyl or someone want to tell me a price and i can just get you to do it. Is there a minimum # needed to order ? I haven't played with the print n cut with my SC so maybe easier to order. She said her husband designed it.

Try it on some 'aqueous coated' vinyl, see what ya come out with? Sihl, and other companys, makes some sheets. As long as it's a pigment printer, they'll last a little while. Plus, you can try the print-n-cut.

Getting good results with the Papillo vinyl and pigment ink ( epson printer )

Papillo. is the one I couldn't think of the name.

regarding the Papillo vinyl, are you useing the removible or permenent vinyl?   I'm looking to do some bumper stickers and decals ourside in the elements.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Macon Innovations" data-cid="401942" data-time="1440815933"><p>

Permanent contouring vinyl with a cold laminate on top</p></blockquote>

I've been searching for that answer for a couple of days. I was worried the temporary wouldn't stick long. Sorry to revive this thread but it was a big help!

Getting good results with the Papillo vinyl and pigment ink ( epson printer )

Same here, with frog juice spray over top. I have some on my truck that's going on 3 years old.