Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

Middle Tennessee

Any of my favorite people in the Waynesboro / Lawrenceburg area? Curious about the market there for another vinyl/shirt business? Put down some money on a chunk of land out that way and my thoughts are to do something like I do now only scaled down a little so 1 person can handle it.

We had at least 13 days so far that it broke 100 here. Makes the mountains sound even more appealing

That's a fact living near the coast of South Carolina we come to ignore our beautiful coastline. People want what they don't have lol Ie. me I prefer the mountains. It seems the people are more nice and laid back.

• Like 1

I went up last weekend and looked at 10 acres. Started paperwork Monday so it's time for a change of scenery but I need to get a few things squared away like selling my shop. Already have 2 serious lookers so that may be easier than I thought.

• Like 1

My inlaws live in Tennessee. We visit them twice a year. We go on family vacations to Tennessee with my side of the family....

Im so sick of god dman Tennessee.

I can't wait to get out of Tennessee. But suit yourself. The real mountains are in EAST Tennessee anyway.

• Like 1

Ok you're right but they are pretty big hills and you know nobody wants to live where they already are. Yes Hatter that is the plan.

• Like 1

Your only a hour from me!

You ready to relocate and take over the global headquarters?

• Like 1

i had to look it up - wayyyyyy too close to Cincinnati for me.  I am allergic to big town traffic and issues.

5 1/2 hours isn't that close and Lawrenceburg is like 2,000 people. I don't do large crowds.

• Like 2

Ok you're right but they are pretty big hills and you know nobody wants to live where they already are. Yes Hatter that is the plan.

Should do her good and my friend if all works out have a good journey and no making Moonshine.

5 1/2 hours isn't that close and Lawrenceburg is like 2,000 people. I don't do large crowds.

I must have been zoomed out - it looked way closer on my quick glance

I feel that a city of 2,000 is nearing my limits. Cincinatti would probably get me arrested for trying to knock the stupid out of someone.

• Like 1

I can't wait to get out of Tennessee. But suit yourself. The real mountains are in EAST Tennessee anyway.

I don't know how you do it. 63,000 people in Johnson City is at least 60k to many for me. You must be a more patient and calm person than me.

well that explains it - when i out in  lawrenceburg - I go to ne in indiana.  heck at the one in tn you are within driving distance of the best hibachi in the us at germaintown

I don't know how you do it. 63,000 people in Johnson City is at least 60k to many for me. You must be a more patient and calm person than me.

It's easy..I don't do local. Strictly online.

• Like 1

I feel that a city of 2,000 is nearing my limits. Cincinatti would probably get me arrested for trying to knock the stupid out of someone.

Knocking the stupid out of someone is a full time job in Tenn but probably not from your point of view...move here by all means...you will feel right at home.