Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Who can put some stripes on my show Mustang?

Anyone within a few hours of me experienced and interested  in installed full set of racing stripes on my show mustang. (Notice I said experienced LOL)

post-2057-0-44639600-1440636853_thumb.jp

Well - if you drive it up to Ben in Canada stop by on the way thru - we'll put ya up for a couple days and you can keep the car inside!

Thanks I have some pretty good ones around me but I was trying to give someone on the forum some business ...

Hey Bill, I just got a new multi color Sharpie marker kit. I can draw the stripes on your Mustang in any color you want. When should I stop by? LOL

• Like 4

If you weren't so far I could do them and you could show my buddy some Ford Power!! Tired of hearing about the GTO and LS engines! :blink:

If you weren't so far I could do them and you could show my buddy some Ford Power!! Tired of hearing about the GTO and LS engines!  :blink:

LOL Yeah I wish, goat wouldn't be much of a challenge ;D   

Aluminium Sign I just made up for the up coming shows this winter 

post-2057-0-15000800-1440716976_thumb.jp

• Like 1

And it was still climbing at 7 grand very impressive numbers.

Damn some Stripes that will add another 5hp per stripe unless your having them on the roof of the mustang  then that would be be lets see yup another 2.5hp so a total of 7.5hp per stripe so 15hp total nice.

• Like 2

But flames are good for at least 30 horses

Up here flames at 50hp and if done right you get style points which can add up and then you can apply your style a street cred to buy more HP for your vehicle lol.

LOL I think both of you missed your meds or its just that time of night  :lol:

• Like 4

That's some awesome numbers indeed! The goat is mostly stock right now, plans are in the works for a power adder of some sort.

Well hopefully someone comes up with a nice set of stripes for you. I've been wondering what you decided to go with since your post a while back. Just my opinion but I still think a matte or satin is the best choice for that color. I really like that color on the Mustang and it should be tastefully accented. Maybe a dark charcoal or soft black. I put a set of Roush inspired stripes on my golf cart and it turned out great. Post pics when she's done.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mr300s" data-cid="401851" data-time="1440729324"><p>

LOL I think both of you missed your meds or its just that time of night :lol:</p></blockquote>

It was time for meds. The nice lady brought me my cup and I feel all better now.

LOL I think both of you missed your meds or its just that time of night  :lol:

Nope just being the smart butt northern that I am. Its kind of like the blinker fluid is low, chrome muffler bearings, and plasma rings.

Well hopefully someone comes up with a nice set of stripes for you. I've been wondering what you decided to go with since your post a while back. Just my opinion but I still think a matte or satin is the best choice for that color. I really like that color on the Mustang and it should be tastefully accented. Maybe a dark charcoal or soft black. I put a set of Roush inspired stripes on my golf cart and it turned out great. Post pics when she's done.

yeah just been dragging my feet I thought about doing it but then because I don't do all that many installs not much experience with stripes...

My son just had his done for his wife's car,  the going rate around here like $500.00...

post-2057-0-94342800-1440778203_thumb.jp

Man I love the new Mustang its on sexy car!!! That's some good money for stripes :mellow: I need a raise lol, just finished up my father-in-laws lower rocker and hood accent in Realtree Black camo last night. Freebee of course :-\ but man it looks awesome! Just have to cut the accent off-road stickers.