renesis808

I'm saving my projects but I'm not able to reopen them

I'm working on a Mac 10.7 and have made a few projects since i just got the machine. i go to "save as..." and save the project I'm working on in a folder I've created on the desktop. but when i go back to the folder later and try to open one of the projects, SCALP opens up and just gives me an "untitled" blank. when i try to open it in SCALP, i can get to the folder on the desktop but all of the projects are greyed out and unselectable. they are all saved in the *.scut3 format that SCALP automatically saves to. am i doing something wrong? 

hmmm. i think i remember mine doing that when i first started but i cant remember what i had to do. are you able to upload the file to here and see what it does to me?  and i know you said you are using scalp 3 but have you upgraded the software as well? you can send it in a message if you like ..

hmmm. i think i remember mine doing that when i first started but i cant remember what i had to do. are you able to upload the file to here and see what it does to me?  and i know you said you are using scalp 3 but have you upgraded the software as well? you can send it in a message if you like ..

I've activated, registered, and updated the software. i tried to send you the *.scut3 file via message but is says I'm no allowed to upload that type of file.