Threader

What can you put vinyl on?

It's very popular to affix a decal to the face of your cutter carriage.

• Like 4

If you don't know or can't see them then you shouldn't get into the business. Its cold how I put it because its getting crazy how some people cant figure it out and want to get into this business.

• Like 7

I'm holding my tongue cause I've already met my snarky quota for the month.

• Like 14

I prefer to just sit back and see what happens. More entertaining that way but honestly would someone start building houses if they didn't know how to read a tape measure? Seeing a lot of that lately.

• Like 3

wondering what the domain was used for since 1999 -  office suite looks interesting.   sitting and watching too

I'd say the uses are only limited by three things.  Your skill, your equipment, and your imagination.

• Like 1

I haven't reached mine yet. I don't mind helping but at least have some clue as to what you want to get into. 

I prefer to just sit back and see what happens. More entertaining that way but honestly would someone start building houses if they didn't know how to read a tape measure? Seeing a lot of that lately.

I'm sure there are people who are building houses that don't. It really does freak me out knowing people are getting into this not knowing 1 thing other than they need a vinyl cutter and don't know what to do. Then they decide to look for a forum and come here and ask a million questions that could be answered with using the search button. And if they are too lazy to do that or google it they are too lazy to be in this business.

Happy Monday / Tuesday wheres the Tylenol?

• Like 1

Where's that Popcorn eating icon?

:ph34r:  :huh:  :D

• Like 2

Just remember though that this site is for people just getting started so inexperience is part of the game. Using the search function would answer so many questions and avoid so many smartass comments that I cannot see a reason to skip it.

• Like 3

Where's that Popcorn eating icon?

:ph34r:  :huh:  :D

You have to find it online and post it with the icon that looks like a photograph.

connie_eatingpopcorn.gif

Jay thats what I'm asking them to do and let be honest its not hard to figure out what to use vinyl for. You use it for almost everything which I think its great specially for sealing envelopes I would have never thought about that. Plus yesterday I was having a hard time mentally so it was easier to trigger my attitude.

• Like 1

Body art?

Goose if thats what someone wants to use it for let them hopefully they have no hair on their body.That would hurts being ripped off oh theres a use hair removal, cut out the shape or image you want and yank.

• Like 1