Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Does anyone do embroidery Shirts?

I have a Ducks Unlimited Dinner & Auction coming up September 10, 2015 with The Wounded Warriors in Action (Not the Project)  I was

thinking instead of sublimating shirts that if I could get a good price on having two of them embroidered for me (one 2XL and the other 3XL) and my partner (Wheelchair bound) 

I would have that done because it is a pretty classy place and function .

Color not a big deal but we thought if the logo would stand out on black that's would we would like...

Shoot me a email or PM with details please.

We would just like a over the heart area logo

Here is a shot of what the logo will look like and of course I have permission from the founder John McDaniel who I was with last night.  If you need it in writing I can supply thanks,

I can supply the art work ...

post-2057-0-08507500-1440431818_thumb.jp

Someone will have to digitize it, standard vector formats won't easily convert or possibly at all.

I have tried a few times to digitize but there's a lot more that goes into it compared to making a cuttable vector.

OK Thanks I know nothing about the process other then it looks awesome when done right?  Thanks is there a chance if some of the detail is lost or some of the small lettering?  Thanks for the reply 

We have had hats done in the past thats all I know

post-2057-0-70294600-1440507576_thumb.jp

OK Thanks I know nothing about the process other then it looks awesome when done right?  Thanks is there a chance if some of the detail is lost or some of the small lettering?  Thanks for the reply 

We have had hats done in the past thats all I know

If you've already got the digitized file should be easy for someone to do it. 

If digitized right, don't think there should be a huge loss of detail.

Hat looks good.

OK Thanks  I should be able to track down the file now if I cab fins=d someone to do them

If you still need this, ck out the fb group for Singer Futura fans or Futura Embroidery. Neither allow members to post that their business info, but if you look through either group you'll figure out who you can pm to ask for help. I have an embroidery machine myself, but am too intimidated by it to use it, lol.

Thanks Tracee from the other forum got a hold of me 

• Like 1