Sign in to follow this  
uncivil

Windows 10 support

I have an MH721 I ran fine on windows 7. My wife clicked the upgrade button and neither of us thought about the plotter not working. Now I am having troubles getting it to work. Any ideas, suggestions or help I. Getting Windows 10 to operate it?

All of the problems have been with the value cutters   MH   SC, Laserpointer 11  that people have posted with,, Windows 10...  DEAD IN  THE WATER>>>>

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/49546-titan-2-and-windows-10-not-working/?hl=%2Bwindows+%2B10

Mz Skeeter ok that's what you meant yeah don't upgrade then. Hope for those with value cutters keep win 8 or lower.

I rolled back and it's working fine. We were just hoping to move the plotter from out bedroom into the spare room and run it off the wife's new laptop she uses for her embroidery machine. But I guess until drivers come available we will keep it in here. Thanks for the help! I wanted to avoid roll back but that seemed the only working option.

So how am I cutting with Win10 with my Graphtec?

like skeeter said the value cutters with the usb emulation chipset are having the trouble communicating - the higher end cutters with a true usb communication chipset seem to be working fine

Has anyone tried while running windows 10:

1. Right click the software icon.

2. Properties- comapatbility- run as windows 7?

I did this for my flexi software- made for XP that i run on windows 7

Edit: i restarted the computer after doing the above.

• Like 2

I had my computer on and was not attending it...windows 10 got installed and my MH721 would no longer work...rolled it back to Win 7 but it is still not working...what do I need to do? Help!

Same here Crystal. I left my house and when I returned, windows 10 was installing. I used Jburns idea and it works with win10!

• Like 1

Hi, I just did what explains the friend -Jburns- but unfortunately still have the problem. So I went to the Control Panel Window 10 -Device Manager- and explains that: The Third-party INF does not Contain Information- digital signature. I'm sorry, but if for some reason someone manages to control the plotter in Windows 10 would be very generous of you who will post an explanation of how he did it. Regards! (In what I have sent them an answer! ... Meanwhile ... will be tranajar in Window B) Happy day!

Hi, I just did what explains the friend -Jburns- but unfortunately still have the problem. So I went to the Control Panel Window 10 -Device Manager- and explains that: The Third-party INF does not Contain Information- digital signature. I'm sorry, but if for some reason someone manages to control the plotter in Windows 10 would be very generous of you who will post an explanation of how he did it. Regards! (In what I have sent them an answer! ... Meanwhile ... will be tranajar in Window B) Happy day!

welcome from the US of A

• Like 2