coloradokev

Uh-oh! PC630 Display showing blocks- not responsive

1) You can send us the cutter (cutter only, no cables, blades, holders, stand ,software), and when we receive it, we will ship out the replacement unit.

2) You can buy a new unit, and then once you receive it, send the defective unit back for a refund of the purchase.

Ken-

I still have the original packaging and have packed it up and it's ready to go.  Please give me an RMA # and a preferred shipper if you have one.  I've burned up so much time with this, I want to get something that works as soon as possible.  Help me expedite this if you will.

A very frustrated,

Kevin

Please only ship the cutter itself, no blade holder, no blades, no cables, no stand, etc.....just the cutter.

:lol:

Hi Ken,

The cutter is on the way (no blade holders, cables, software, manuals, stands, etc... just the cutter).  RMA # 119 is marked clearly on the box.

Fed Ex tracking number in seperate IM to you.  Given the protracted disappointing process with this so far, can you please cross ship my new cutter after confirming that my defective unit is safely en-route?  It would be fitting and appreciated if you would do this.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Ken,

The cutter is on the way (no blade holders, cables, software, manuals, stands, etc... just the cutter).  RMA # 119 is marked clearly on the box.

Fed Ex tracking number in seperate IM to you.  Given the protracted disappointing process with this so far, can you please cross ship my new cutter after confirming that my defective unit is safely en-route?  It would be fitting and appreciated if you would do this.

Thanks,

Kevin

I'll have to check with the boss man, but it is possible.

Hi Ken,

Please do.  It would be much appreciated, and go a long way to restoring my faith in the cutter and the company.

Regards,

Kevin

Hi Ken,

Can you /did you ship a new cutter to me since my defective unit is well on its way to you now?

Please?

Kevin

I have to clear it with the President, and he is out today moving, so I will not know until Monday.

Ken,

Has the president been asked and has the clearance been given?  My defective unit is in Portland, to be delivered to you tomorrow.  If you get my new one out out today, via FedEx 3day ground, I can have it by the weekend (short week- long weekend).

Again I ask- please,

Kevin

He was out again yesterday to finish moving, but when he came in this morning, I asked right away. He said no problem, so we will get the replacement out today for you.

HOORAY:o

Thanks Ken!

I'm so glad I can discard the note I was composing...  I know you've been busy and stuff happens, I've just been "antsy" about this, since I have to start from scratch again building business once it's up and running again.

I do appreciate the effort, and look forward to being productive again with the new cutter.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Howdy!

I just wanted to check in, and close this topic properly...

I received my new (replacement) cutter yesterday afternoon.  I unpacked it, connected it to power, and to the serial cable, and Voila!  It came right up and I was cutting again within minutes!!!

Thanks Ken, and everyone else for bearing with me through this.  Now it's time to get some work and have some fun with this thing.

Happy cutting,

Kevin  :)