MadHatterGraphix

Cheap tote Source?

I'm looking for a good source for cheap totes like the ones they give at tradeshows. I'm not looking for anything specific but it has to be black. Does anyone know a place where I can get them cheap and they take paypal? Thank you in advance.

Two still not the kind I don't want shopper bags, I want something more on the line of a tote sack where it does not have a flat bottom.

Unfortunately no Mz Skeeter however I like those may have to order a few of them and do some tests. I bought some totes way back before I joined this forum I was basically screen printing only and did some of these certain totes for a group my mom belonged to. Unfortunately that computer I had all the bookmarks for has went into electronics heaven.

Similar to these see how the bottom doesn't expand out?

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

That looks like what I posted earlier from Ebay

Your right Macon I'm so sorry I wasn't fully awake I was just checking the forum before I went to bed yeah thats not bad.

Hmmmm.....Can those poly totes be Heat pressed?

Sue2

They can but Jay better be careful posting his prices online or they will get a little pissy with him. 

I never saw where I can't. If they want to cut me off they'll lose over 10k a year in sales but I do see your point

• Like 1

I just realized how rude I sounded and it wasn't meant to sound that way but as far as sanmar goes I really doubt they feel that my screenshot would be worth even calling me especially if I got offended and went elsewhere. I just checked my year to date with them and it's already passed the 10k mark.

• Like 1

I just realized how rude I sounded and it wasn't meant to sound that way but as far as sanmar goes I really doubt they feel that my screenshot would be worth even calling me especially if I got offended and went elsewhere. I just checked my year to date with them and it's already passed the 10k mark.

And probably just increased their customer base by a few.

• Like 3

Sanmar is definately good to deal with. I am going to be using them again soon. I just got my biz license again and getting set back up with Sanmar. Those totes could be big sellers for halloween too!

Thanks Jay I tried becoming a customer however I misplaced my certificates so now I have to wait for them to send me a copy, modern tech and my state doesnt have it where I can download it.

Martin if you need stuff from them let me know I have drop shipped for a few members on here. I must be doing something right with them because they called me this spring asking what was driving my sales.

Martin if you need stuff from them let me know I have drop shipped for a few members on here. I must be doing something right with them because they called me this spring asking what was driving my sales.

I will let ya know I just picked up 3 totes for $5.00 (normally $10) at Michael's just to test things and get samples out.