Sign in to follow this  
djque

Heat Printing Equipment Cart by Hotronix Whew

I won't be buying one either but if you had to move your fusion around a lot it might look like a better number. LOL! (I think I would want locks on all the wheels too.)

I thought the $300 price tag on the laser set-up was steep until I got it and have gotten used to it. I wouldn't give that thing up for twice that now. 

I can make one of those for half of that price. Actualy... maybe even less lol. Thats a high price for a simple design

• Like 1

I can make one of those for half of that price. Actualy... maybe even less lol. Thats a high price for a simple design

Everyone looks at material costs and forgets that labor isn't free however I do agree that is pretty steep for a table.

Just saw a cart at harbor freight just like i posted for $150. It has hydraulic pump and lowering.

• Like 1

Personally could buy one of these, in fact Josh used one of these carts in a video. and if you dont like the press inside of the cart buy some 1X4" and create a gride pattern that fits in the shelve and then get a piece of 1/2 smooth MDF (shelf material) cut to size  screw it on and there ya go. Or better yet build the frame out of wood than get a piece of sheet metal and weld it to the side underneath.

http://www.harborfreight.com/three-shelf-16-inch-x-30-inch-steel-service-cart-6650.html

Went to harbor freight this morning and got this tool cart with shelving http://www.harborfreight.com/26-in-4-Drawer-580-lb-Capacity-Glossy-Black-Roller-Cart-61634.html. and went to lowes and got better wheels. Found one with a dent and got it for S $75.00. In the 2 top drawers i got love what u press book from speciality materials and in the other one i have my logo it and t ruler.

The next one which is bigger I have some sublimation transfers, vinyl transfers ,kraft paper, sublimation sock jigs,

The next drawer i have my plastisol transfer paper, transfer powder for the transfer paper (Not In the picture) and print perfect pad.

And at the bottom I have 3 plattens for my silksceen press, extension cord for the press and my shoe platten. and sand bag (not in picture)

also I added sand bags in the lid that opens if the press wasnt on top to add extra weight so it wont tip over. and I had to modifiy the inside so it wouldnt keep the drawers locked when its closes.

post-42519-0-15602700-1440365694_thumb.j

post-42519-0-17536100-1440365711_thumb.j

post-42519-0-20469000-1440365734_thumb.j

post-42519-0-21749100-1440365748_thumb.j

post-42519-0-12069500-1440365773_thumb.j

It's nice to be able to raise & lower the height but

it looks like it would tip forward when you lower the

top and push down hard.

I have a plain old heavy duty industrial cart...it has only

one height but it is heavy duty...it won't tip.

Sue2

It's nice to be able to raise & lower the height but

it looks like it would tip forward when you lower the

top and push down hard.

I have a plain old heavy duty industrial cart...it has only

one height but it is heavy duty...it won't tip.

Sue2

which looks like it would tip

I bought my GeoKnight DK20S used and it came with the rolling stand (http://www.dyetrans.com/item.php?item_no=DKA-STAND) and it's very convenient for moving the press around and not having to lift a couple of hundred pounds.  I'm glad I have it!

that might be my next press. but the fusion didnt have a stand for till now. but that price is outragious.