behrable

need download for sign blazer elements

4 hours ago, slice&dice said:

It's not "wrong" PrimalDecals, it just didn't seem to add any value (there's no substantial reduction in size, which is the primary benefit of zip, or when combining several files into one compact archive).

A while ago, there was a SignBlazer download floating around that was contained within a zip suitcase, and it had an SBE installer as well as a small PATCH program to eliminate the start-up screens. That patch was kinda cool -- it had an evil-looking gargoyle appear when it ran, and yeah, it seemed like it would probably infect your computer with a deadly virus!!

Anyway, no worries, mate, and anyone needing SBE can get your file, or go to the USCUTTER 'secret' download.

The first 7 posts in this thread illustrate how SignBlazer and USCUTTER have parted ways (as they needed to, under the circumstances), and we should be grateful that they even still provide the secret download!

ok.thanks bud.I understand lol.. :rolleyes:

I have signblazer elements on 3 computers and have been using it for 3-4 years now.  Connected to R32 Rseries plotter (have 2 of these)  For some reason on all 3 computers and both machines the computer will not find the cutter. Usually under Setup, then Redsail RS720c or any it will show up as USB 3 and bunch of wording.  If I unplug the USB and plug it in,  it makes noises like the computer sees it. I even went and manually deleted all stored USB off the computer and let it reinstall.

I did use the link above you guys posted, even went and reinstalled the driver (MH) and still nothing. 

Any help would be great. I also own a SUMMA and can get it to cut with all 3 computers

7 minutes ago, guinter810 said:

I have signblazer elements on 3 computers and have been using it for 3-4 years now.  Connected to R32 Rseries plotter (have 2 of these)  For some reason on all 3 computers and both machines the computer will not find the cutter. Usually under Setup, then Redsail RS720c or any it will show up as USB 3 and bunch of wording.  If I unplug the USB and plug it in,  it makes noises like the computer sees it. I even went and manually deleted all stored USB off the computer and let it reinstall.

I did use the link above you guys posted, even went and reinstalled the driver (MH) and still nothing

Any help would be great. I also own a SUMMA and can get it to cut with all 3 computers

did you install the usb chipset driver for the redsail plotter first?  is that the driver you are referring to?   like the MH series it uses a flaky serial to usb chipset built into the cutter that has to have it's own drivers for the plotter to connect

51 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

did you install the usb chipset driver for the redsail plotter first?  is that the driver you are referring to?   like the MH series it uses a flaky serial to usb chipset built into the cutter that has to have it's own drivers for the plotter to connect

I think that is the issue. When I go under Device and printers it shows that there is an issue with the machine.  I click troubleshoot and states that it is missing the driver. 

where do I find the USB chipset driver? 

Weird Ive use the same computer for years and now it seems like it lost the driver out of no where 

is that for the redsail or the mh? (this is for usb- the serial does not require the separate driver)    not sure which one the redsail uses - we can look up the ftdi for the mh if that is what you have

Its the R-series II by vinyl express which usually cuts from Signblazer elements as a Redsail.

Am using a USB connection

41 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

you can find that driver at redsailcnc   Downloads

The driver files will not open from their site. I sent them a email to see if they could send me the redsail driver

24 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

This is the one that USCutter offers --  perhaps it's a solution?

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Drivers/cdm20828_setup_windows.exe

Also, this is the v7.0.0 SBE -- no nag screens.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

These both show that the link is dead. Part of the issue I am having with signblazer elements.  I did reinstall it with a link from the 1st page of this tread from 2017 and that worked but driver didnt install

Just now, guinter810 said:

These both show that the link is dead. Part of the issue I am having with signblazer elements.  I did reinstall it with a link from the 1st page of this tread from 2017 and that worked but driver didnt install

usb drivers specific to your plotter are not part of any cutting program - those have to be installed first

26 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

5000  posts -- WooHoo!!!!!

:thumbsup:

congrats on the milestone

47 minutes ago, guinter810 said:

The driver files will not open from their site. I sent them a email to see if they could send me the redsail driver

sent PM.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, guinter810 said:

The URL's are correct ---  try those again.  (I fixed the links in the post, if you click on them now, they're OK)

@slice&dice  Thank you. I have the driver installed, having issues now with communication. (have used SB for several years)  wont find my USB .  Downloaded a trial of another program and can get the machine to cut vinyl . 

So now I am trying to figure out why it will not find the USB in the program. Signwarehouse instructions show that everything on my end computer wise and driver wise is correct for USB connection 

25 minutes ago, guinter810 said:

@slice&dice  Thank you. I have the driver installed, having issues now with communication. (have used SB for several years)  wont find my USB .  Downloaded a trial of another program and can get the machine to cut vinyl . 

So now I am trying to figure out why it will not find the USB in the program. Signwarehouse instructions show that everything on my end computer wise and driver wise is correct for USB connection 

Go to your windows device manager and look to see what port Windows assigned to your cutter, then go into SB and make sure it matches. Do not use Auto.