OWJones

Free Clip Art Sampler

Clipart & Fonts is giving away a sampler pack of over 900 pieces of vector clip art (904 .AI, 904 .EPS and 709 .JPG - not sure why there are fewer .JPG files...)

It's available from their Dropbox site at https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h94knb1iyiwnhb/900.zip?dl=0

It looks like they grabbed a few from each of their collections - there is tribal, vehicle, stick figure, religious, snowflakes, animals, signs, biker, butterfly, clowns, devils, dolphins, dragons, faeries, fish, fire dept, flames, flowers, girls, horses, hearts, hunting, jesters, lizards, military, reapers, sharks, skulls, snakes, rebel, flea market, spiders, suns, tattoos, trees, truckin', wizards, warriors, etc...   Basically something for everyone.

And it's free - it's a 170+ MB download and includes a .PDF catalog.

• Like 2

:-\  Just rub it in why don't ya? lol

Wow!!!! So much good stuff. Can't believe it all. I'm gonna make a fortune using them. Is this better?

• Like 4

What kind of commission do you get for promoting his website?

OW is not promoting cliparts site he is just informing other forum members that the art pack is free. Just because you have a problem with him doesn't mean others shouldn't know about it.

I consider a direct link to their website promotion.

It's free so have a look but don't buy because he's a crook.

Check out their Facebook page and see how many people they have ripped off. If they removed the posts I have screenshots somewhere.

Also that website recently had malware on it that could steal user information.

I'm sorry for the comment OW. I do have a problem with that website and it brings out the worst in me when I see mention of it.

I consider a direct link to their website promotion.

It's free so have a look but don't buy because he's a crook.

Check out their Facebook page and see how many people they have ripped off. If they removed the posts I have screenshots somewhere.

Also that website recently had malware on it that could steal user information.

I'm sorry for the comment OW. I do have a problem with that website and it brings out the worst in me when I see mention of it.

A direct link to show people where to go for the sampler and some clip art he isn't gaining any financial advantage that I know about by posting it. Its no worse than someone posting about a sale at Walmart, Sanmar or Jiffy shirts. I use webroot and never had Malware issues from them I even scan my computer 3 times a day to make sure I get none. Yeah some feel ripped off but they should have done their homework and read up on them etc. I have some of their clip art I have had no issues using them as cut files or for printing. I probably didn't buy the same as you still its not right he sells them ( I saw your post on your issues with him ). 

What kind of commission do you get for promoting his website?

Absolutely nothing - as a customer I get a regular series of emails that include links to free downloads - I cut out all the re-direct click-tracking URL crap and post just the final destination result along with a link to the website with no affiliate or other tracking information.

If you don't like my sharing of free clip art links, feel free to ignore them in the future - doesn't hurt my feelings at all.

• Like 2

Well, you've really given me some incentive to follow this forum! I just spent $60 plus for 4  'CutReadyClipArt' packs on Amazon (in newbie fashion) and won't know till I get them if I'm the one clipped. Will examine the download with interest... thank you kindly! Most of the clipart I've seen are for newsletter, etc. for personal use only. I do amateur animations and any work I produce has very liberal license. (personal or commercial use.) 

Wow! Thanks for the link. Tons of stuff.. Some more useful than others but still nice to have!!