lablover

So I didn't fall off the Planet...

one of my favorite sports is shooting.  Anyway, I was at the Camp Perry Highpower matches for the last month and have to say it was pretty exciting.

I'll try to make this quick.  I created a few decals and cut out about 100 to bring with me.  Instead of trying to peddle these out of my trunk I figured I'd visit one of the vendors thats pretty popular and ask him to display them and sell them for a cut on the profits.

So, to make a long story short.  While I was showing him the decals and showing how they apply a customer walked in and said..Ohh..cool can I buy some of those.  The store owner told him the price (100%) higher than what I was selling them for and the customer bought 10.  After the sale the store owner looked at me and said, "How about I just buy them all from you right now" and lets forget trying to track commission etc.  I was thrilled to death!  A few days later I went by the store and he had sold them all!!  He told me he would be interested in putting them in his catalog for sale if I could work out a deal with him on price etc.

Well he took me to lunch and we hashed out a deal for the "First" order.  Yea, I'm gonna be busy.  3000 decals.  Wooohoooo  I think I need another cutter...LOL  Even after a price break I'm doing very well..This decal takes about 30 sec to weed if that. Better stock up on some blades  :)

Never could f pulled it off without a little help from friends here!

• Like 9

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

That's the way to do it!

Sue2

• Like 1

Great you will be doing a lot less shooting

• Like 1

very good deal - now you will be very happy to have that graphtec - that with the cleancut blades will make that job soooooo much easier than with a value cutter for that qty!

congrats and happy shooting

• Like 2

Congrats on the big order! I have a friend who is a repeat customer that orders 100 decals at a time. They are super easy to weed and small so they are quick. Its nice to get those kinds of deals like you found!

Lab great news. And just think it may turn out to be bigger yet with other ideas for decals. hats, and shirts. soft gun cases, almost anything.

Lab great news. And just think it may turn out to be bigger yet with other ideas for decals. hats, and shirts. soft gun cases, almost anything.

Oh yea..This fella is picking my brain already...I've introduced him to sublimation.....LOOK OUT!!  :)

• Like 1